Friday, July 9, 2010

Day...what?

The days are now blending together and I can't even keep track. According to my blog, I should be posting about day 7 & 8. Everything is a blur now since I sit and sit at home, homebound during this whole thing. Ahhh! What? Am I complaining? Um, yeah, but quietly...I swore I wouldn't complain, but really, it's getting old. The really old part is the master closet. All of our clothes are still sealed off with plastic and the floor is covered in plastic AND drywall mud dust! Holy Cow!

I vacuum daily after the workers are done, but the closet floor was too much for me. Imagine me, trying to vacuum the dust that is on plastic...yeah, the plastic keeps getting sucked into the vacuum and repeat and repeat and repeat...I gave up. Most of my clothes are outside of the closet, but still. You know when you can't use something, like electricity or water? That is when you need it or want it the most.

My floors leading to the bedroom and closet, the stairs leading upstairs and my youngest daughter's room is covered in plastic. Been quite the chore trying not to slip on it while walking on it. And this is the look we will have this weekend as we host company to celebrate my hubby's parents' 50th anniversary. Oh well, that is life and the celebration will go on!

No comments: