Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Imagine That!

What a surprise just from watching a tv show. I love watching the Travel Channel, my dream is to travel the world. So what better show to watch than one titled: '25 Mind Blowing Escapes'. I just happened upon this show when the kids went to bed. I was hooked because it counted down from 25 so now I HAD to finish watching it to find out what the number one mind blowing escape was!

My hubby joined me when the countdown was in the single digits. As the countdown got closer to number one, I was fascinated by the places, now I want to go to them myself! I tell my hubby that we HAVE to go to all of these places, let's write them all down on pieces of paper and draw one out every year and go to that place! I'm not sure he was as excited about that idea as I was.


So the Number One Mind Blowing Escape...

Angkor Wat!! And to think I have been there!! Imagine that! I would have never thought in my lifetime I would see one of the seven wonders of the world, let alone see it again on tv as being listed as the number one mind blowing escape! The whole trip last April was truly amazing for me and to share it with my Sistahs and meet a wonderful couple from Hawaii, priceless! It was HOT to say the least but the experience will last me a lifetime! Lil ole me, imagine that...

2 comments:

Cassani Family said...

Ok, so leave us in suspense will yah? What are they Kim? Com'on list all 25 of them huh?
Adriana

Anonymous said...

I don't want to ruin the fun for everyone by telling the other 24 places, but you can find out by watching the show Jan. 31st at 10pm est on the Travel Channel!