Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where have I been?

Wow, been awhile since I have updated on my life! I've been so busy living life that I haven't had time! Last night I returned from San Francisco from another Holt fundraising event. I know, I am so spoiled that I can travel for fun! It was so nice to see my friends again and catch up with 'old' friends and those I haven't seen in awhile.


I love seeing my friends and meeting new friends. How fun is that! This event was called the Silk Bag Luncheon. It is different than the other events for Holt, but was nice seeing how it is run. The main difference is that each host/hostess of a table decorates and sets the table however they choose. I was panicked to see empty tables Saturday night, but Sunday morning came and the tables were being set and they turned out beautiful! I wanted to include the pics of the tables:



These are just a few of the tables, if I were to include all of them on here, it would be a very long array of photos!

1 comment:

AMY said...

I do like the napkin picture you sent me. I'd like to see them at our event! Yo sistah ya may be foldin' fohevah in May.