Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tradition

With Christmas traditions, we set up the Christmas tree or trees in our case. So then comes the tradition of taking them down...not what I always look forward to, BUT we had to do it today...me and my big mouth! I got Skip all fired up, but more than just taking down our trees, he was in a cleaning frenzy! He cleaned out his closet, again..he cleaned out his closet before winter...I know, he's out of control! Must have been inspired by watching his favorite movie last night, "Braveheart". I hate to be his new group of employees at work this week, watchout! We did clear out a lot of things today so I do feel better and the house looks better. And ladies, stand back, he's all mine: This is how he decided to dress for our day of cleaning! Poor Erika, even her boyfriend saw him this way!! I tried to warn him before he came in...I think Erika is numb to it all by now. I said this is what turning 41 looks like huh. I can't wait til he turns 42!! Wa wa wee woo!!

2 comments:

AMY said...

Would we want our men any other way? It makes like so much more interesting when costumes are involved! You are so fancy with your count down widgets! Next I have to show you how to make a slide show and put it on your blog.

AMY said...

I meant to say that it makes "LIFE" so much more interesting, but then you probably knew that.