Friday, March 28, 2008

Do Men Really Grow Up?

I don't think so and that isn't a slam at all. I'm talking about my hubby. I was busy this morning being a techno geek connecting all the electronics (for the third time) in our family room (I am very particular about this stuff and I actually enjoy it) and I read an email from my hubby asking if I want to see a Yankees game Sunday afternoon or Monday night. 'What??' was my reply, I seriously had no clue what he was talking about. I am not a baseball fan, my hubby's not that big of a baseball fan so I was not sure what he was talking about, a date at home watching baseball?? Not my idea of a date.
He clarified it by saying when we are in NYC....oh!! Now that makes sense! I do have our week planned out, a couple of shows, a taping of Regis and Kelly and of course, the all important, SHOPPING!! Never did I think of a baseball game! Come to find out (of course my hubby told me) this is the final year for the Yankees in their current stadium. I think only men knew this tidbit of information. So the planner that I am got on it and got tickets to see the Yankees play and be a part of history. Wow!
So, I just received another email from my hubby stating he is so excited!! That proves it, men really don't grow up do they, the little boy in them will always come out! I'm happy tho to be able to make his day and have him be so excited about goin to a baseball game!! Stay tuned, you know I will be blogging about our trip!!

1 comment:

AMY said...

We wouldn't want it any other way would we?