Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sadness and Happiness at the same time?

Sadness has been in my heart this week, not directly related to my own family, but nonetheless, my 'family'. I can't go into detail, but trust me, it is so sad. I don't understand things like this happening, I get so mad too. Life is so unfair.
Then I hear news of happiness. It has been awhile since a baby has come home to his or her forever family. Next week, two babies are doing just that, coming home to their FAMILY. One is a baby that I saw while I was in Korea in December, now that is Amazing Grace huh? I am always so thrilled to see babies and parents united as a family.
So with the feeling of tremendous sadness this week, I also have the feeling of great happiness. For both, I will continue to pray. Please join me.

2 comments:

AMY said...

I'm with ya, Sistah...

AMY said...

Yeah...but do you have your plastic bins yet?