Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring!

We are going to have a beautiful first day of spring here, what a wonderful way to start the new season! So many people have spring fever, I am not one of them, but the new season has brought about the feeling of needing to do some major spring cleaning! I am back into my orgainized mode(not that I ever leave it)but I am talking about my closet, my 'to do' papers, and my house.
Those that have seen my house, you know I like to have things in their place, including all the miscellaneous junk; ie: the little junk drawers I have in my kitchen cupboard. I ordered plastic totes for my shoes...yes dear, I am going to organize my shoes!! I have three shoe organizers in my closet, but sad to say, they are all full so I am going to try this method. And I will go a step further and buy a polaroid camera and take pictures of my shoes to put on the outside of each tote. This is a tough method for me, I hate spending money on myself so this entails buying all the plastic totes and the camera. But for the sake of being organized, I can and will do it!! I know my hubby will THANK me for it too. He's been so good about cleaning his side(ok, corner)of our closet.
We are also going high tech for our family room. Took me awhile for me to spend the money, BUT I finally found the tv stand I wanted and I pushed 'enter' and bought it! I know that was the reason why I didn't do this sooner, I had a picture of what I wanted and I don't like to settle anymore. SO I am very excited about this new upgrade, my family is also excited that I finally pushed 'enter' too!
I shoud probably explain what I mean by pushing 'enter'. I am the queen of online shopping, I have been for quite sometime. So when I go shopping online, I have a tough time finalizing the purchase(means spending money)so I can't push the 'enter' button. Everytime I shop, I freeze when it comes to this part so by the time I talk myself into it or I get my hubby's approval, my session always times out so I have to start all over again!! I am getting so much better though and not hesitating as much, but my mindset has taken me quite a lot of years to change.
Spring is here, I love watching nature come to life! I know I have come out of the winter dull drums so watch out, when I organize, I go all out! And yes, I will push 'enter'!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: