Monday, December 5, 2011

I had a very relaxing morning today with a nice start to my day chatting with hubby via Facebook chat.  I was then able to relax, take care of the laundry I did, which I actually did correctly the night before.  It had taken me awhile to figure it out, but I was careful to match all the buttons from the directions to on the machine.  They turned out clean and I only had to dry them a little more in the morning.  

We had lunch with Holt's travel coordinator, he took us to a restaurant that served bimbibap, it was delish of course!  We then had a little time to do some shopping.  Julie wanted to go to Starbuck's to get the travel coordinator a coffee for treating us to lunch.  As we were standing in the line to order, Julie was looking at the mugs that were on the side by the line.  As she picked up a mug that she said she liked, the man behind me cut right in front of her.

We were both shocked to see this man do this!  It wasn't like the line was moving and we didn't move with the line, we were just waiting like everyone else.  So I said in a loud voice how rude that was.  Then I told Julie I was going to have payback and do the same thing to him and cut in front of him.  She said to tell her when I was going to do it so she could go upstairs and not be embarrassed.  She didn't think I would do it. 

Sure enough, the man decided to look at the sandwiches and I cut in front of him!  Julie was shocked and could not believe I had just done that!  She was  truly embarrassed and could barely get the nerve to come up and stand with me.  We had a good laugh over it as we continued to wait in the long line.  We continued to laugh as we left the store.  I told Julie that she can always expect an adventure when she's with me!

We all met back at the hotel to get on the bus so we could meet the rest of the Gift team members that were arriving today.  How fun!  We arrived at the airport, waited with the crowd of others waiting.  Finally everyone came out from getting their luggage and money exchanged.  There were 23 people in the group.

We all rode the bus back to the hotel, had a briefing of what was going to happen during the week, then we were all off to dinner as a group.  We had galbi rib soup, very hot!!  But it was good, something I hadn't had before.  If only I could figure out how to post my pics onto my blog from my iPad.  This whole tech thingy drives me crazy sometimes!  And now the hotel's internet has been down since early this evening so I didn't get a chance to chat with my hubby.  I had to turn on my phone once again and message him that I couldn't chat...ugh, hate turning on my phone and getting charged for international usage!!  Oh well, let's hope the internet is working in the morning.

Let the Gift Team tour begin!

No comments: