Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Merry! Merry!

Yes! I'm my old self again and back to having the Christmas spirit! I was kinda bummed that I wasn't in the mood, but looking at my house all sparkly and bright with lights, it is so beautiful and I love looking at everything. I didn't go overboard, so things look tastefully done. I will have to post some pictures, but really, pictures won't do it justice.

My family spends most of the time in the basement, though we do have a tree down there and the stockings on the fireplace, but it's the main floor that I love to look at. So I have to go upstairs every once in awhile and look at all the pretty things. I'm like a little kid.

I love this time of the year, not just for the pretty decorations, but for how it makes people want to give to others.

No comments: